Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME! Raw Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake!

So I have been having a LOT of trouble lately with allergies and not knowing what I am allergic to food wise... Hopefully my test comes back soon!
So I decided to make a birthday treat that I knew I could have and not feel sick after! :)



I give you RAW Chocolate Raspberry "Cheese"cake!




INGREDIENTS

Crust:
1 1/3 cup raw pecan halves
1/2 cup raw cocao powder
1/4 cup raw honey (can use agave or maple syrup)

Filling:
2 cups raw cashews (soaked in water for at least 2 hours and drained)
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 1/2 Tbl coconut oil
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1/4 cup honey (can use agave or maple syrup)


Process:
Blend pecans until fine. Some small chunks are ok and give the crust a nice texture. In a bowl, mix ground pecans, cacao, and honey until well combined. Smush into the bottom of a glass pie dish so the bottom is evenly coated. Place all ingredients for the filling in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour over crust and freeze for at least 2 hours . ENJOY!!! :)

 ♥ E
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment